Required : 1
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
The controller candidate should have a Master’s degree in accounting or Business administration, or equivalent business. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Proven working experience as a Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience in Projects
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, InventoryAccounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internalcontrols
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structureadequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations & manage the production of annual budget & forecasts.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skill with good command over Nepali & English language
- Smart, fast, Analytical and Independent
- Interpersonal Skills / Good Motivator / Strong Leadership skill
- Ability to perform even in extreme conditions.