Required : 1
- Master Degree in Engineering discipline or law or business administration with basic degree in Civil/Mechanical /Electrical with specialization in Hydropower/ Water Resources Engineering.
- Knowledge of engineering computer software related to work.
- 10+ years of experience related to Hydro power plant with a minimum capacity of 20 megawatt working as contact manger.
- Prior personnel management experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the Hydro technology and energy generation business.
- Support/ Assist the Technical Director in all technical/non-technical matters/ issues pertaining to all :
- Hydro–mechanical works (HM equipment, systems, and components)
- Electromechanical works (EM) equipment, and components)
- Civil Works (Power House, Head-works, Head Race Tunnel, surge Tank, access Roads, etc).
- The evaluation of Bids and selection of EM/HM Vendors/Contractors for the Fabrication. Supply, erection, and Installation of EM Equipments, HM, and Transmission Lines.
- The evaluation of Bids and selection of Civil Contractors for the Construction of Access Roads, Head Works,Power House, Head Race Tunnel, Surge Tank, Adits, and other Civil Structures.
- Execution, Supervision, Monitoring, and control of all Civil, Electro-mechanical, and Hydro-mechanica l construction activities.
- The preparation of relevant Proposals, Reports, Manuals, and Procedures for all all Civil, Electro-mechanical,and Hydro-mechanical construction activities.
- The undertaking of Due Diligence And Feasibility Study/ Analysis, besides preparing the relevant Reports pertaining to the Employer’s existing projects or proposed new ventures projects.
- Contract manager shall be responsible for preparing conditions of EPC contract and bidding documents in co-ordination with engineers based on FIDIC documents and PPMO standard bidding documents.
- Negotiating contracts ,handling disputes and claims including arbitration during execution of contracts ,analyzing change proposal /orders and contract variation and providing assistance to implementation and management team on various issues of contract administration.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skill with good command over Nepali & English language.
- Smart, fast, Analytical and Independent.
- Interpersonal Skills / Good Motivator / Strong Leadership skill.
- Ability to perform even in extreme conditions.
- Organizational behavior skills.
- Uncanny ability to work under pressure.