Required : 1
- Graduate Degree in Survey / Geometrics Engineering.
- knowledge of engineering software( Gis, SW road etc) related to work.
- 5+ years of experience working on detailed topographical surveys and layout of hydropower projects hydropower projects with vast experience in executing international Hydro projects.
- Experience on leading Cadastral mapping / Survey.
- Prepare & Maintain Sketch, Maps, Reports & all other Documents /Contracts description of Surveys in order to execute, certify, justify and Analyze completed project and works.
- Analyze survey objectives & specification in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct in survey preparations.
- Develop and implement criteria of specified surveys.
- Direct all specified surveys relating to geographical / aerial.
- Plan, executive the surveys, and prepare reports accordingly.
- Shall be responsible for quantity survey.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skill with good command over Nepali & English language.
- Smart, fast, Analytical and Independent.
- Interpersonal Skills / Good Motivator / Strong Leadership skill.
- Ability to perform even in extreme conditions.