Required : 1
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering / Power system Engineering.
- Knowledge of engineering software related to work
- 10 + years of experience working on Electrical system design of hydropower projects with vast experience in executing international Hydro projects.
- Should have worked for min. 5-10 years for an Hydro.
- Support/Assist the Technical in all technical/non technical matters/issues pertaining to :
- Relevant Electro-mechanical components.
- Electrical Components (Substation, Switchyard, Power House, Control systems, transmission Lines, distribution , and Electrification).
- The preparation of Scope of Works/ Services, Design Base Memorandum, Specifications, Bill of Quantities, Cost Estimates,, Tender Documents, and Contract Documents for Electrical and /or Electromechanical Works.
- The Evaluation of Bids and selection of Electrical and /or electromechanical Vendors/Contractors for the Manufacturing/ Fabrication, supply, Erection, and Installation of Electrical components, Equipment, Transformers, Transmission Lines Etc.
- Designing 132 kV or above voltage class of Power substation, switchyard, and other relevant Electrical and/ or electromechanical components, besides preparation of Drawings and documents.
- Execution, Supervision, monitoring, and control of all Electrical and electromechanical construction activities.
- The preparation of relevant Proposals, Reports, Manuals, and Procedures for Electrical and Electromechanical activities including Construction, Erection/Installation, Testing, and Commissioning.
- The undertaking of Due Diligence and Feasibility Study/Analysis in the relevant discipline, besides preparing the relevant Reports pertaining to the Employer’s existing projects or proposed new ventures/projects.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skill with good command over Nepali & English language
- Smart, fast, Analytical and Independent.
- Interpersonal Skills / Good Motivator / Strong Leadership skill.
- Ability to perform even in extreme conditions.