Course Title: TE Site Engineer Training
Duration: 6 Weeks
Fee per Individual: NRs. 20000
Pre-requirement: Students and Graduates of Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.
Training Method: Theoretical classes in the training hall and practical in the telecom site.
- Telecom Equipment and accessories For 2G & 3G (Network)
- Telecom and test equipments for 2G & 3G network
- MW communication system in GSM & UMTS network”
- Introduction to 2G and 3G technology
- Introduction to fundamental of BTS and node-B
- Installation & Commissioning of BTS and NODE-B Equipments
- Optical fiber transmission in UMTS
The trainers for this module are highly skilled and experienced in the filed of telecom. After completion of this training the trainees are expected to gain adequate skills to start their career in Telecommunication Network field. In addition to the training, the highly skilled and experienced trainer shall guide the trainees and link them to the telecom network service provider.